SUNRISE Hydraulic Horizontal Bending Machine
The hydraulic bending machine is the newest addition to the SUNRISE product line of high quality and reliable hydraulic metal working machines. A wide range of tooling is available for different bending operations. Custom tooling is also available.
SUNRISE horizontal bending machines (HBM) feature:
- Excellent repeatability of stroke with an accuracy of +- 0.01″ with Digital Linear Encoder and Proximity Sensors
- Programmable touch screen controller – Standard
- Name brand electric and hydraulic components ensure machine reliability
- CNC machined one-piece solid table design
- A wide range of standard and custom tooling is available
Manual back gauge is included for accurate positioning.
Both HBM models feature a programmable touch-screen controller with 50 program memory standard.
Trilogy Machinery offers 100% factory authorized service and support as well as a full stock of spare parts and accessories in our northern Baltimore Location.
New manual positioning HBM now available!
The SUNRISE CNC backgauge extends the accuracy and efficiency of the HBM series horizontal bending machines. This optional equipment comes standard with an enhanced touch screen control and provides a very user friendly interface.
|Capacities and Specifications|
|Model||Capacity||Cylinder Force||Forward Speed||Stroke||Working Height||Motor HP||Weight||PRICE|
|HBM-45 – Manual||8″ x 1/2″||45 Tons||1.5″/ Sec||10″||37″||5||2275#||$14,995|
|HBM-45||8″ x 1/2″||45 Tons||1.5″/ Sec||10″||37″||5||2275#||$19,995|
|HBM-80||12″ x 1/2″||80 Tons||1.5″/ Sec||14″||37.5″||7.5||4575#||$28,995|