SUNRISE APS | Automatic Plate Processing System
The SUNRISE APS can be connected to your local internet by WiFi or Ethernet to access part files, DXF files and more. Copies of the off-line software are available for quick layout and upload to the machine.
Ideal for base plates, connection plates and more.
Shear: 2″- 12″ x 0.75″ Flat Bar – Up to 40′ Lengths
Punch: Up to 2″ in 0.5″ Material or 1.5″ in 0.5″ with Triple Punch
Positioning Speed: Up to 40′ per Minute – Variable Speed
Accuracy: +/- 0.006″/ Foot
Controller: NEXCOM PC Touch-Screen Controller featuring a 15″ touch-screen, flash-memory, auto-nesting ability, multiple plate patterns, WiFi, USB, TeamViewer Remote Log-in, DXF Import and more. (Demo below).
– Rack and Pinion Drive System; expandable up to 40′.
– Hydraulic Hold-down for shearing
– Triple Punch Feature with Hydraulic Stripper – Automatically choose any of three punches to use per hole. No need for tooling changes mid-run. Optionally choose the single-punch head for processing up to 2″ holes!
– Adjustable guide rollers for squareness.
– Anti-Twist Sheet Support System ensures square cuts on every sheared part with no slug loss and only 6″ scrap per 40′ run!
– Automatic Pneumatic Material Clamping and Squaring
– Fully enclosed punching and shearing operations for operator safety including interlocked access doors provide quick ability to change punch and die, access hydraulic and electrical components and more.
-Integrated hydraulic oil cooling system.
AUTOMATE YOUR LAYOUT TODAY!
– Light Curtain Safety System
– Additional 20′ of automated in-feed
– Pneumatic Material Stamp – Features up to 3 lines of text, each with 10 characters.
– Multi-Seat Software License
SUNRISE APS Live Demonstration
SUNRISE APS Demonstration