Sunrise Fluid Power Inc. has been manufacturing hydraulic products and equipment for more than 28 years.
Introduced in 2004, before other brands with similar style, the K-Series is a specially designed ironworker with vertical movement on all stations. The entire main slide moves in an up and down motion to provide optimum results for punching, shearing, notching and bending without other moving parts. Hydraulic shearing hold-downs are STANDARD on Models 66K, 66KB and 95KD. The very fast stroke speed greatly improves the efficiency. These models incorporate versatility, efficiency, accuracy and ease of use at an excellent price.
Trilogy Machinery offers 100% factory authorized service and support as well as a full stock of OEM spare parts and accessories.
The “Efficiency Package” is STANDARD and INCLUDED on all SUNRISE Punching Machines!
– Punch Gauge Table with Gauge bar
– Notcher Gauge Table with gauge bars
– 40″ Electric Touch-and-Cut Back Gauge
– Magnetic-Base LED Work Light
– Starter Set of 11 Punches & Dies
– Reversible Die Block for up to 2″ diameter hole capacity (on dual-cylinder machines)
– Complete tool kit with Manual and Parts Drawings including new HiRes Start-Up Video!
– CNC Options Available!