Dual-Cylinder | Dual-Operator Ironworkers
SUNRISE Ironworkers include, as standard, the most complete set of features of any Ironworker brand:
- 40″ Touch-and-Cut Electric Back Gauge (Optional extensions to 12′ available)
- Machined Punch Gauge Table with X-Y Positioning System
- Machined Notcher Gauge Table with X-Y Positioning
- LED Magnetic-Base Work Light
- Set of 11 Punches & Dies from 3/8″ – 1-1/2″
- Reversible Structural Die Block for up to 2″ diameter hole capacity including overhang for angle and channel flange punching
- Complete tool kit with Manual, CAD Parts Drawings, Electrical and Hydraulic Schematics printed and loaded on a USB
- Full tank of Hydraulic Oil
- NEW HD Start Up Video including safety, maintenance and operation
- Hydraulic Plate and Angle Shear Hold-Downs (Standard on IW-95KD)
- Extensive List of Optional Equipment: Accessory PDF
SUNRISE offers one of the widest ranges of CNC options on the market today including semi and fully automatic punches, automatic shearing and new complete processing systems.
SUNRISE Model IW Dual Cylinder Ironworkers range in capacities from 66 Tons to 185 Tons and feature two High-Speed cylinders with two-position foot pedals. The dual-cylinder series ironworkers are built with the SUNRISE tradition of well engineered products for high power, quality and reliability at an incredible price.
SUNRISE ironworkers have two foot pedals so separate punching and shearing operations can be safely performed simultaneously without interference.
The low pressure setting for tool change and spotting provides maximum operator safety. The quick, fully adjustable cylinder stroke and optional deep throat enable mounting a wide range of special equipment such as press brakes, vee-notchers, custom tooling and more.
The large punching base with the “T-slots” provides a solid base for securing the punch tooling, as well as a wide range of optional and custom designed tooling.
SUNRISE ironworkers offer the lowest cost of ownership among leading ironworker brands due to the integrated spin-on return line filter, bronze bushings and gibings, multi-sided blades and the highest quality components as well a standard two year parts warranty.