Dual Cylinder Ironworkers
The “Efficiency Package” is STANDARD and INCLUDED on all SUNRISE Ironworkers!
- 40″ Touch-and-Cut Electric Back Gauge (Optional extensions to 12′ available)
- Punch Gauge Table with scales and
- Notcher Gauge Table
- LED Magnetic-Base Work Light
- Starter Set of 11 Punches & Dies
- Reversible Structural Die Block for up to 2″ diameter hole capacity
- Complete tool kit with Manual, CAD Parts Drawings, Electrical and Hydraulic Schematics
- NEW HD Start Up Video including safety, maintenance and operation!
- Extensive List of Optional Equipment: Accessory PDF
SUNRISE offers one of the widest ranges of CNC options on the market today including semi and fully automatic punches and new complete processing systems.
SUNRISE Model IW Dual Cylinder Ironworkers range in capacities from 66 Tons to 185 Tons. All Ironworkers from SUNRISE feature two High-Speed cylinders with two-position foot pedals. The dual-cylinder series ironworkers are built with the SUNRISE tradition of well engineered products for high power, quality and reliability at an incredible price.
SUNRISE ironworkers have two-stage foot pedals so separate punching and shearing operations can be safely performed simultaneously without interference.
The low pressure setting for tool change and spotting provides maximum operator safety. The long cylinder stroke and optional deep throat enable mounting a wide range of special equipment.
The large punching base with the “T-slots” provides a solid base for securing the punch tooling, as well as a wide range of optional and custom designed tooling.
SUNRISE ironworkers offer the lowest cost of ownership among ironworker brands due to the integrated spin-on return line filter, bronze bushings and gibings, multi-sided blades and the highest quality components.