SUNRISE APS | Automatic Plate Processing System
The SUNRISE APS is a fully automatic plate processing system. The Operator loads the flat bar onto the all-steel in-feed rollers, the system engages the plate with pneumatic clamping and squaring devices and then processes the material by automatically punching and shearing utilizing an industrial strength rack and pinion drive system.
The SUNRISE APS can be connected to your local internet by WiFi or Ethernet to access part files, DXF files and more. Copies of the off-line software are available for quick layout and upload to the machine.
Ideal for base plates, connection plates and more.
Up to 12″ Widths – Up to 3/4″ Thickness – Up to 40′ Material Lengths
Positioning Speed: Up to 40′ per Minute – Variable Speed
Accuracy: +/- 0.006″/ Foot
NEXCOM PC Touch-Screen Controller
Multi-program memory features nesting ability, multiple plate patterns, WiFi, USB.
– Rack and Pinion Drive System expandable up to 40′.
– Hydraulic Hold-down for shearing
– Triple Punch Feature – Automatically choose any of three punches to use per hole. No need for tooling changes mid-run.
– Adjustable guide rollers for squareness.
– Anti-Twist Sheet Support System ensures square cuts on every sheared part.
– Automatic Pneumatic Material Clamping and Squaring
– Fully enclosed punching and shearing operations for operator safety including interlocked access doors provide quick ability to change punch and die, access hydraulic and electrical components and more.
-Integrated hydraulic oil cooling system.