SUNRISE ALS | Automatic Angle Processing System
The SUNRISE ALS is a fully automatic angle processing system with the option to process flat-bar as well. The operator loads the angle onto the all-steel in-feed rollers, the system engages the material with pneumatic clamping and squaring devices and then processes the material by automatically punching both legs of the angle and shearing utilizing the industrial strength rack and pinion drive system.
2″ x 2″ x 1/4″ up to 6″ x 6″ x 1/2″ Angle
Optional: 2″ x 1/4″ up to 6″ x 1/2″ Flat Bar
Positioning Speed: Up to 40′ per Minute – Variable Speed
Accuracy: +/- 0.006″/ Foot
NEXCOM PC Touch-Screen Controller
Multi-program memory features nesting ability, multiple plate patterns, WiFi, USB.
– Rack and Pinion Drive System
– Hydraulic Hold-down for shearing
– Dual Punch Feature – Allows one punch per leg of angle.
– Quick Punch and Die Change
– Optional Stamping/Marking Station
– Automatic Pneumatic Material Clamping and Squaring
– Fully enclosed punching and shearing operations for operator safety including access doors to provide ability to change punch and die, access hydraulic and electrical components and more.
-Integrated cooling system.