SUNRISE ALS | Automatic Angle Processing System
The SUNRISE ALS is a fully automatic angle processing system with the option to process flat-bar as well. The operator loads the angle onto the all-steel in-feed rollers, the system engages the material with pneumatic clamping and squaring devices and then processes the material by automatically punching both legs of the angle and shearing utilizing the industrial strength rack and pinion drive system.
2″ x 2″ x 1/4″ up to 6″ x 6″ x 1/2″ Angle
Optional: 2″ x 1/4″ up to 6″ x 1/2″ Flat Bar
Punch Capacity Per Leg: 1.5″ Hole in 0.5″ Material – 65,000 PSI Tensile.
Optional: Dual 1.5″ Capacity Punches per Leg.
Positioning Speed: Up to 40′ per Minute – Variable Speed
Accuracy: +/- 0.006″/ Foot
NEXCOM PC – 15″ Touch-Screen Controller
Multi-program memory features nesting ability, multiple pattern templates, DXF Import, WiFi, USB – More Information
– 20′ In-Feed with Rack-and-Pinion Drive System, expandable up to 40′
– Hydraulic Hold-down for shearing
– Dual Punch Feature – Allows one punch, up to 1.5″, per leg of angle.
– No slug loss shear cut featuring multi-sided blades.
– Quick Punch and Die Change – Average Tooling Cost $80/Set
– Automatic Pneumatic Material Clamping and Squaring
– Fully enclosed punching and shearing operations for operator safety including interlocked access doors to provide ability to change punch and die, access hydraulic and electrical components and more.
– Integrated cooling system with hydraulic oil cooler.
– Stamping/Marking Station
– Additional punch per leg, for a total of 4 punches.
– Automatic lubrication system with programmable spray pattern.
– Auto-Loader for Angles (Coming Fall 2018).